- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "zoning"
As part of an ongoing feud between Quinnipiac University and the town of Hamden, the university presented a comprehensive Five Year Master Plan to the town’s Planning & Zoning commission over the summer. Quinnipiac’s attorney Bernard Pellegrino...
- Posted August 29, 2012