- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "you’re not pretty enough"
Author Jennifer Tress encourages positive self esteem
Speaker and author Jennifer Tress addressed more than 60 members of the university community on self-esteem and body image on Tuesday, March 4. “From a young age, we always center on looks – we tell children, ‘You’re...
- Posted March 7, 2014