- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
All posts tagged "YOLO"
Y U NO YOLO?
After every spring break, Quinnipiac students get an exasperating surge of YOLO (“You Only Live Once”). Until recently, there hasn’t really been a phrase to describe this anxious itching sensation you feel in your toes when Mother...
- Posted March 27, 2012