- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "yoga"
Work out your mind
- Posted November 10, 2016
Namast’ay relaxed, will you?
Tuesday nights are my favorite nights. After the dreadful beginning of the full week to come, everyone deserves a pick-me-up. Mine is Tuesday night yoga. Many people claim yoga just isn’t for them. Too many times I’ve...
- Posted November 19, 2015
Participate in a 30-day yoga challenge
The Athletic and Recreation Department is sponsoring 30-day yoga challenge ‘QU Kiss My Asana’ this month with yoga teacher Matthew Sanford’s Mind Body Solutions. By participating in this challenge, students promise to do a little bit of...
- Posted April 1, 2014
Free yoga classes
The university will be offering free yoga classes to students and the public at 10 a.m. on Oct. 6 and Oct 13. Physical therapy major and level one certified yoga instructor Ellen Lepore will teach the classes....
- Posted September 24, 2013
Earth Day events to promote sustainability, connection to nature
For the first time, this year’s Earth Day events at Quinnipiac will take place over the span of two months, ending with the Earth Day celebration on April 18. The events and activities will include a “Hike...
- Posted March 6, 2013
Namaste right here
When it comes to the outdoors, I have always been somewhat of an addict. Any chance to be in the fresh air, especially when the sun is shining, is an opportunity I jump at. So when QU’s...
- Posted April 24, 2012