- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "Yale University"
Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
Dr. Bethany Zemba has been appointed vice president and chief of staff of Quinnipiac, announced yesterday by President Judy Olian according to an announcement on MyQ. Zemba will serve as a senior adviser, working closely with the...
- Posted December 5, 2018
Triumph out of tragedy
Reporting by Owen Meech and Emily DiSalvo David Hogg was just 17 years old when he survived the largest school shooting in American school history this past February. Now an empowered 18-year-old, just nine months after that...
- Posted December 4, 2018
Students struggles at the polls
Reporting by Emily DiSalvo and Jessica Ruderman College students in the New Haven and Hamden area were excited to turn out to vote this Election Day, but long lines and confusion about registration were among the obstacles...
- Posted November 13, 2018
Public Safety braces for students’ reactions to Frozen Four game
Public Safety says it’s prepared to deal with whatever reaction the campus has tonight after the men’s ice hockey team plays in the Frozen Four. “We always have operational plans for everything that we do,” Assistant Chief...
- Posted April 7, 2016
Quinnipiac tuition rises 27 percent since 2008-09
Returning Quinnipiac students and incoming freshmen will have to reach a little deeper into their pockets next fall if they intend to pay for their education. Quinnipiac’s Board of Trustees decided to raise tuition by $1,330 for...
- Posted February 27, 2013
Yale, QU team up for Schwartz
Hours before screaming fans filled Ingalls Rink to cheer on the competing Quinnipiac and Yale men’s ice hockey teams on Saturday, the two university athletic departments united to support Mandi Schwartz, a forward on Yale’s women’s ice...
- Posted November 10, 2010
Yale bullies Bobcats at Ingalls, 5-1
What started out as a 1-0 lead became a four-goal deficit. The Yale men’s ice hockey team crushed the Quinnipiac Bobcats in a 5-1 win with five unanswered goals on Saturday at Yale’s Ingalls Rink.
- Posted November 6, 2010