- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
All posts tagged "Yale Bulldogs"
Garteig’s shutout lifts Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey past Yale
The last time the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team met with Yale, Michael Garteig saved 17 shots and surrendered three goals in a tie. But that game was on Nov. 9 at High Point Solutions Arena in...
- Posted February 14, 2014
Men’s ice hockey ties Yale 3-3 on Peca’s late goal
The last time the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team squared off with Yale, it was left with feelings of anguish, grief, and bitter defeat. That very night last Apri,l the Bobcats fell to Yale in the NCAA...
- Posted November 9, 2013
Times like these
In a season of firsts and shattered records, the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team made it to the Frozen Four and national championship game. Here, it was able to experience a well deserved weekend in the national...
- Posted April 16, 2013
Connecticut to crown different champion
In the past two decades, sports in Connecticut have been ruled by UConn, whose men’s and women’s basketball programs have served as a monopoly for the Nutmeg State sports fans. After hall of fame coach Jim Calhoun...
- Posted April 12, 2013
Bobcats ready to take back the hat
No 1 vs. No 13. Quinnipiac. Yale. Two schools separated by less than 15 miles are looking for the upper hand this Friday night when the Bobcats and the Bulldogs battle it out for the second time...
- Posted February 19, 2013
Yale top men’s soccer
Despite numerous scoring chances throughout the end of the second half, and five shots by team scoring leader Philip Suprise, Quinnipiac fell to Yale Friday afternoon, 1-0. Senior William Daniels also tallied five shots on the day,...
- Posted September 14, 2012
NBC Sports to broadcast Heroes Hat game
The annual Quinnipiac vs. Yale men’s hockey game on Friday Feb. 22 at High Point Solutions arena will be televised nationally on NBC Sports Network. Also known as the Heroes Hat Championship, the contest is one of...
- Posted September 11, 2012
It’s time to ‘BEAT YALE’
To add another weapon to the fan arsenal, the Chronicle is once again offering up the back page of the newspaper to the dedicated fan.
- Posted February 16, 2011