- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "work-study"
America Reads receives recognition
Quinnipiac’s America Reads program will receive an award on Dec. 5 for being recognized as an Excellent Partner by the Boys and Girls Club of New Haven. America Reads is a work study program that places students...
- Posted November 19, 2014
Connecticut minimum wage increase affects work study
Since the minimum wage increased in Connecticut in January, work study students will now earn more each hour, according to Human Resources recruiter Regina Leonard. If students were paid $8.25 an hour last year, they will now...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Off-campus work study takes downturn
There has been a significant drop in the number of students applying for off-campus work study positions from the last academic year compared to this past fall, according to Quinnipiac University administrators. Quinnipiac University’s Office of Community...
- Posted February 20, 2013
As year ends, work-study max amount looms
Freshmen can earn a maximum of $2,000 a year through the federal work-study program, Senior Director of Financial Aid Dominic Yoia said. Upperclassmen can earn $2,200.
- Posted April 20, 2011