- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "work-study"
America Reads receives recognition
Quinnipiac’s America Reads program will receive an award on Dec. 5 for being recognized as an Excellent Partner by the Boys and Girls Club of New Haven. America Reads is a work study program that places students...
- Posted November 19, 2014
Connecticut minimum wage increase affects work study
Since the minimum wage increased in Connecticut in January, work study students will now earn more each hour, according to Human Resources recruiter Regina Leonard. If students were paid $8.25 an hour last year, they will now...
- Posted February 12, 2014
Off-campus work study takes downturn
There has been a significant drop in the number of students applying for off-campus work study positions from the last academic year compared to this past fall, according to Quinnipiac University administrators. Quinnipiac University’s Office of Community...
- Posted February 20, 2013
As year ends, work-study max amount looms
Freshmen can earn a maximum of $2,000 a year through the federal work-study program, Senior Director of Financial Aid Dominic Yoia said. Upperclassmen can earn $2,200.
- Posted April 20, 2011