- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "wish"
A night to speak up
Take Back the Night, the annual event hosted by Women in Support of Humanity (WISH), was held on Monday, April 9 to give students an opportunity to be able to have a space to heal in a...
- Posted April 10, 2018
‘You did nothing wrong’
One in four women are raped in college. Sixty percent of rapes are not reported. Ninety-seven percent of rapists are never incarcerated. These are the chilling statistics that Quinnipiac University students were introduced to on Tuesday, March...
- Posted April 7, 2015