- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "WiGo"
May weekend: A history
Reporting by: Sarah Doiron and Nicole Hanson Before Pepsi cups and Kan Jam were all the rage, May weekend was a recognized event by the university. Now the Student Government Association is proposing the university sponsor it...
- Posted April 26, 2016
Year in review: Quinnipiac’s biggest stories in 2015
Lawsuits Tau Kappa Epsilon member: After the Tau Kappa Epsilon chapter at QU was kicked off campus in December 2014 for hazing allegations, one former member filed a lawsuit in January 2015 against the university for an...
- Posted December 31, 2015
Wherever WiGo, Lahey Goes
Eight years ago, President John Lahey banned May weekend from the Quinnipiac campus. That ban didn’t stop more than 400 students from attending an off-campus party on sponsored by the app WiGo, however. The ban also didn’t...
- Posted April 29, 2015
New app reinvents weekends
Quinnipiac’s unique nightlife separates it from many schools in the nation. Students can choose to go to one of the several bars that line Whitney Ave, test their luck in the club scene of New Haven, or...
- Posted November 4, 2014