- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
All posts tagged "Whitney Ave"
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins 4-1, upsets Yale on the road
The ECAC Hockey Tournament’s No. 9-seeded Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team completed the weekend sweep over No. 8 seed Yale on the road after a 4-1 win on Saturday night. Offensively, the Bobcats (16-16-4) piled 30 shots...
- Posted March 4, 2018
Construction near campus
Construction is underway near campus. Starting Monday March 24, a water main installation will take place on the north section of Whitney Avenue between Todd Street and Shepard Street. Construction will last until June and run weekdays...
- Posted March 25, 2014
New lanes to alleviate traffic Friday
It will be a little easier to travel to campus starting this Friday, once new turning lanes are finally complete at the corner of Whitney Avenue and Mount Carmel Avenue, according to the Connecticut Department of Transportation....
- Posted October 19, 2011
Police: Jaywalkers a concern on May Weekend
The April 25 MyQ announcement warning students Hamden Police Department will ticket those who cross Whitney Avenue on areas other than the designated crosswalks was purposely distributed to the Quinnipiac community before May Weekend, according to Hamden...
- Posted May 4, 2011
Whitney Ave. work nears halfway point
Police officers, construction workers and Jersey barriers have become a part of the environment at the intersection of Mt. Carmel and Whitney avenues. Quinnipiac commuters will have to deal with it for another 14 months, according to...
- Posted September 22, 2010