- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
All posts tagged "wheelchair"
Accessibility awareness for all students
Quinnipiac University is known locally and nationally for its aesthetically outstanding campus. The lush, green Quad is surrounded by beautiful buildings of brick and glass, and there is no shortage of Instagram-worthy shots between the three campuses....
- Posted February 3, 2015
Wheelchair projects roll onto campus
Senior physical therapy students Keith Yatauro and Valerie Thompson, and Professor Nicki Dakis-Gallagher recently ran two separate projects meant to teach students what it would be like to have a disability. On Nov. 12 through Nov. 16,...
- Posted December 5, 2012