- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "wheelchair"
Accessibility awareness for all students
Quinnipiac University is known locally and nationally for its aesthetically outstanding campus. The lush, green Quad is surrounded by beautiful buildings of brick and glass, and there is no shortage of Instagram-worthy shots between the three campuses....
- Posted February 3, 2015
Wheelchair projects roll onto campus
Senior physical therapy students Keith Yatauro and Valerie Thompson, and Professor Nicki Dakis-Gallagher recently ran two separate projects meant to teach students what it would be like to have a disability. On Nov. 12 through Nov. 16,...
- Posted December 5, 2012