- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "water for elephants"
‘Water for Elephants’ chemistry disappoints
Forget about the blonde, beautiful Reese Witherspoon. In Robert Pattinson’s latest film, “Water for Elephants,” his chemistry instead sparks with a gray, wrinkly, three ton elephant named Rosie.
- Posted April 27, 2011