- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Washington D.C."
‘No more silence, end gun violence’
‘Hey—hey ho—the NRA has got to go.’ If you’ve been paying attention to the news even a little this month, you’d know that this past Saturday, March 24th cities around the globe participated in the March for...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Opinion | President Trump’s spending habits are less than ideal for a president
Donald Trump continues to be a one-of-a-kind president. After changing the way that the executive branch communicates, by constantly fighting his battles via Twitter, Trump is now deciding to make a massive upgrade to Air Force One,...
- Posted January 31, 2018
Political science class ventures to D.C.
President Barack Obama’s last State of the Union address not only captured the attention of the nation, but also of 10 Quinnipiac University students. Political Science Professor Scott McLean took 10 students on a trip to Washington...
- Posted January 28, 2016
Attend a Washington DC program info session
Students can attend an information session on the university’s Washington D.C. program on Thursday from noon to 2 p.m. in the Arnold Bernhard Library room 142. The program gives students the opportunity to take classes and intern...
- Posted February 26, 2014
Spend a semester in D.C.
Quinnipiac’s Washington, D.C. Semester Program’s deadline is approaching. The program includes an internship in Washington, D.C. for any major and automatically applies one’s financial aid package. The courses linked to internships include: media, political reporting, Congress, White...
- Posted February 27, 2013