- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "vote"
Take advantage of your rights
Taylor Swift uploaded a post on Instagram encouraging people to vote. According to CNN, 65,000 people registered to vote within a 24-hour period after Swift’s post on Oct. 7. “So many intelligent, thoughtful, self-possessed people have turned...
- Posted November 6, 2018
Why you should vote Democrat
Letter to the Editor- Officers of the QU Democrats The 2018 Midterm Elections are most definitely one of the most crucial elections of our lifetime. While exercising your right to vote is always an important choice to...
- Posted October 30, 2018
Candidates prepare for SGA Elections
SGA President candidates Joseph Iasso Junior Class Vice President Junior higher education leadership major I am running for SGA President to bring Quinnipiac back to being a student-centered University. For too long, money has been pumped into...
- Posted March 27, 2018
Get out and vote
Primary voting season for the 2016 presidential election is finally underway. After over six months of democratic and republican debates, residents of Iowa began determining who will represent each party in November’s general election on Monday. If...
- Posted February 4, 2016
The Candidates’ Goals
Student Body President-Mostafa Elhaggar: I got a lot of goals so I wouldn’t be able to say that I have a biggest goal but to be honest, one I want to talk about is May Weekend. I’m...
- Posted April 2, 2014
Rock the Vote comes QU
The presidential candidates aren’t the only ones preparing for the elections in November. Quinnipiac Democrats, a political group on campus meant to inspire students to engage in electoral and democratic processes, is offering voter registration forms and...
- Posted October 10, 2012