- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "Volunteer Income Tax Assistance"
Students volunteer to help citizens file taxes
Guided by Assistant Professor of Accounting Nelson Alino, 65 IRS-certified accounting majors are assisting individuals who make $51,000 or less annually with their federal and state taxes. This free service will be offered each Saturday from Feb....
- Posted February 6, 2013