- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "VITA"
Students volunteer to assist local residents with tax returns
Many people choose to have their taxes prepared by professionals rather than enduring the stress of doing the work themselves. However, this help does not often come cheap, and for low-income households, the expense can be crippling....
- Posted February 16, 2017
Taking on taxes
Several faculty and students plan on helping both the Hamden and campus community for the upcoming tax season through the VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) program. Next week, the program will be held in two locations: The...
- Posted January 30, 2016
Students volunteer to help citizens file taxes
Guided by Assistant Professor of Accounting Nelson Alino, 65 IRS-certified accounting majors are assisting individuals who make $51,000 or less annually with their federal and state taxes. This free service will be offered each Saturday from Feb....
- Posted February 6, 2013