- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Village"
Current freshmen frustrated with sophomore housing changes
Students are unhappy with the changes Residential Life has made for sophomore housing next year. The university implemented these changes due to the size of the Class of 2019. In the past, Village, a sophomore residence area,...
- Posted March 29, 2016
Students compensated after dorm flooding
The university compensated several students who were displaced after flooding in their residence halls on the Mount Carmel campus. But some of these 49 students received more money than others, while others were not compensated at all....
- Posted February 24, 2016
Cold weather causes damage in Village, Commons
Last week, a pipe burst and a sprinkler line broke in Commons and Village residence halls, respectively. This flooded rooms and forced residents to leave their suites, according to Associate Vice President for Public Relations John Morgan....
- Posted March 4, 2015
Student arrested during Super Bowl celebration
One person was arrested after breaking a window in a sophomore residential building after the New York Giants beat the New England Patriots, 21-17, Sunday night in Super Bowl XLVI. Many other Giants fans ran across Mount...
- Posted February 6, 2012