- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "verizon"
Verizon construction interrupts sleeping students
Verizon customers at Quinnipiac should be looking forward to having better reception. In a joint project between the Facilities, Residential Life and Information Technology (IT) departments, a Verizon macrocell, with housing—or a shell—to hide it from view,...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Verizon to install new macrocell tower
Verizon users on campus may soon have an easier time with their phone calls. A Verizon macrocell is being constructed on top of Ledges in response to staff and student complaints about coverage, according to the Director...
- Posted April 21, 2015
QU to enhance cell phone reception
Around the residence halls, in classrooms and in the library there is one problem many students may encounter: bad cell phone reception. But that is about to change. Quinnipiac has recently signed a commitment with a third-party...
- Posted October 10, 2012
York Hill cell troubles slowly looking up
York Hill, home to the Crescent residence halls, the Rocky Top Student Center and TD Bank Sports Center, boasts state-of-the-art facilities. It does lack one thing, though: cell phone service.
- Posted September 29, 2010