- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "verizon"
Verizon construction interrupts sleeping students
Verizon customers at Quinnipiac should be looking forward to having better reception. In a joint project between the Facilities, Residential Life and Information Technology (IT) departments, a Verizon macrocell, with housing—or a shell—to hide it from view,...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Verizon to install new macrocell tower
Verizon users on campus may soon have an easier time with their phone calls. A Verizon macrocell is being constructed on top of Ledges in response to staff and student complaints about coverage, according to the Director...
- Posted April 21, 2015
QU to enhance cell phone reception
Around the residence halls, in classrooms and in the library there is one problem many students may encounter: bad cell phone reception. But that is about to change. Quinnipiac has recently signed a commitment with a third-party...
- Posted October 10, 2012
York Hill cell troubles slowly looking up
York Hill, home to the Crescent residence halls, the Rocky Top Student Center and TD Bank Sports Center, boasts state-of-the-art facilities. It does lack one thing, though: cell phone service.
- Posted September 29, 2010