- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "vehicular homicide"
News outside the Quinnipiac campus
YouTube homicide confession leads to indictment Twenty-two-year-old Matthew Cordle was indicted Monday on a felony charge of aggravated vehicular homicide after he confessed in a YouTube video, according to CNN. Cordle’s confession, which drew more than 1.2...
- Posted September 10, 2013