- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "vegetarian"
Gone Vegan: Halfway There
For those who didn’t read my first article, here’s a quick brief: I’m spending the month of October as a vegan, trying not to eat any animal byproducts for 31 days: no milk, no cheese, no meat....
- Posted October 17, 2012
Barry spearheads veggie petition
Emily Barry is not alone in her assessment of QU’s veggie menu. More than 100 students have signed the petition Barry created, which calls for additional vegetarian choices on the dining menus.
- Posted March 9, 2011