- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "uscho"
Quinnipiac advances to first Frozen Four
The Union College fan section passed around a torch pregame. Perhaps a symbol of good luck, or wishful thinking for a second-consecutive Dutchmen Frozen Four appearance. But the 2012 and 2013 ECAC tournament champions will not be...
- Posted March 31, 2013
Men’s ice hockey earns No. 1 overall seed
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey was announced as the No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament Sunday evening during the NCAA Selection Show. The Bobcats were featured live on-set at the ESPN studios in Bristol during the show....
- Posted March 26, 2013
Climbing the Polls
To say the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team is hot is an understatement. Thanks to a 17-game unbeaten streak, the Bobcats have jumped up to No. 2 in both the USCHO.com and USA TodayUSA Hockey Magazine polls...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Pecknold: “These kids are hungry, they want to win a championship”
Quinnipiac head coach Rand Pecknold says his team’s success this year is a product of the character on his roster and an insatiable hunger to win games, which he discussed on Saturday afternoon as a phone guest...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s unbeaten streak hits 17
Facing former Heroes Hat opponent, and in-state rival UConn, tonight’s men’s ice hockey contest showed signs of a reverse lock; a term describing a game where the underestimated opponent could escape with a win. Unfortunately for Quinnipiac...
- Posted January 22, 2013
Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey streak hits 14
Bryce Van Brabant started the Bobcats off right where they left off following last night’s overtime victory. Just 1:51 into the first period, Van Brabant took a pass from Mike Dalhuisen in the neutral zone and took...
- Posted January 5, 2013
Men’s ice hockey takes series vs. Ohio St.
Jeremy Langlois scored his second and third goals of the season Saturday afternoon, as No. 20 Quinnipiac defeated Ohio St., 3-1. Forward Matthew Peca also chimed in with a goal of his own, his coming shorthanded. “He...
- Posted October 20, 2012