- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
All posts tagged "urban outfitters"
Zero is a size
In response to Urban Outfitters’ “Eat Less” shirt, actress Sophia Bush created her own top which stated “zero is not a size” in September 2013. Though I admire her taking a stand against a shirt promoting eating...
- Posted February 13, 2014
Autumn has officially arrived. With the days getting shorter and nights getting cooler it’s time to switch out the summer clothing trends and beauty essentials for all things warm and cozy. Sometimes all you want to do...
- Posted September 26, 2013
Spring fashion: Your light at the end of the tunnel
When the warm weather finally hits, I’m ready to greet that 70-degree weather with open arms and appropriate fashion flair.
- Posted April 6, 2011