- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Union Station"
Missing out on Easter
Unlike students at other colleges, Quinnipiac students are lucky enough to have Good Friday off from classes. This allows some students to go home for the weekend to celebrate Easter with their family. However, expensive train and...
- Posted April 5, 2014
Thanksgiving break shuttle schedule
The express shuttles straight to Union Station will leave from South lot every hour on the hour from 10 a.m. to midnight on Thursday and Friday. The university will also provide a shuttle to the Connecticut Limo...
- Posted November 19, 2013
Students affected by Metro-North delays
On the morning of Sept. 25, senior broadcast journalism major Michele Herman was on a 6 a.m. train bound from New Haven to New York’s Grand Central Station. She makes this trip three times a week for...
- Posted October 9, 2013