- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "U.S. Commission of Civil Rights"
Politics gets in way of good policy with Title IX
On Wednesday, Sept. 1, Associate Director of Athletics and Recreation Linda Wooster sent an e-mail to the undergraduate population, calling for men to join the 1-credit ballroom dancing class. (At the time, 17 women and two men...
- Posted September 15, 2010