- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "Type 1 diabetes"
Confidence is Key
Nothing seems to limit freshman Nicole Zaleski. She studies diagnostic imaging at Quinnipiac, is a part of QTHON’s Dancer Relations Committee and is a passionate member of the sorority Pi Beta Phi. In Zaleski’s spare time, she...
- Posted April 5, 2016
This is me: The not-so-sweet life
Jaime Kantor, 21, has Type 1 diabetes. These routine shots of insulin help her maintain the stable blood sugars necessary for her to live. Ultimately, Kantor depends on friends and family to survive. They are instrumental in...
- Posted November 2, 2011