- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "tragedy"
Live for Liv
She thinks about her every time she sees that spot on her bedroom floor. “I just look at that place on my floor so many times where we just both stopped and screamed,” Brianne said. It was...
- Posted April 30, 2014
Another day, another tragedy
Every few months it appears that there is a new national tragedy bringing grief to the nation, but maybe this is the way that things are just going to be. American parents who will have to cover...
- Posted April 24, 2013