- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "tradition"
Serving up tradition
On Thursday Dec. 8 the Carl Hansen Student Center Dining Hall will be converted to resemble Hogwarts Great Hall to create a family-like atmosphere for Quinnipiac’s 32nd annual Holiday Dinner. The Holiday Dinner works to bring every...
- Posted December 8, 2016
This is Me: Breaking tradition
It’s 6 a.m on a Wednesday on a cold February morning in Granby. Debora Timms, 47, checks her phone for emails and messages before she faces the day. Timms tells her two children living with her it’s...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Wreck: bobbing for apples–how about no?
I’m sorry. Am I the only one who doesn’t have the slightest desire to swap spit with everyone at the party via apple bobbing? You would think this atrocious joke of a Halloween “game” would have been...
- Posted October 28, 2014