- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "tradition"
Serving up tradition
On Thursday Dec. 8 the Carl Hansen Student Center Dining Hall will be converted to resemble Hogwarts Great Hall to create a family-like atmosphere for Quinnipiac’s 32nd annual Holiday Dinner. The Holiday Dinner works to bring every...
- Posted December 8, 2016
This is Me: Breaking tradition
It’s 6 a.m on a Wednesday on a cold February morning in Granby. Debora Timms, 47, checks her phone for emails and messages before she faces the day. Timms tells her two children living with her it’s...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Wreck: bobbing for apples–how about no?
I’m sorry. Am I the only one who doesn’t have the slightest desire to swap spit with everyone at the party via apple bobbing? You would think this atrocious joke of a Halloween “game” would have been...
- Posted October 28, 2014