- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "Tracy Wright"
Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Robert Morris in three sets
The struggles for the Quinnipiac women’s volleyball team continued Saturday afternoon on the road as the Bobcats lost in three sets (25-9, 25-20, 25-7) to Northeast Conference foe Robert Morris Colonials. The Bobcats (4-24, 3-12 NEC), who...
- Posted November 13, 2011
Red-hot Robert Morris buries Quinnipiac volleyball
The Colonials outkilled Quinnipiac, 63-39, and lost to Robert Morris in four sets, 3-1, at Burt Kahn Court.
- Posted October 17, 2011
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball wins in front of record crowd
A program-record 1,020 fans stopped by Burt Kahn Court to see Quinnipiac defeat Saint Francis (Pa.) Saturday.
- Posted October 15, 2011
Volleyball struggles continue with four-set loss
Quinnipiac squared off against Fairleigh Dickson Saturday afternoon, and fell to the Knights 3-1 at Stratis Arena. Olivia Grattan recorded 10 kills, three short of her season high. Freshman Brittanie Robinson and senior Kayla Lawler also helped...
- Posted October 9, 2011
Volleyball changes lineup again, still loses
Playing without three of the team’s possible starters, the Bobcats lost their sixth straight game, this time to the New Hampshire Wildcats in straight sets (26-24, 25-15, 25-18) Saturday night in Burt Kahn Court.
- Posted September 17, 2011