- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "tourette’s syndrome"
Let the man speak
Marc Elliot’s most personal confessions echoed through Burt Kahn Court last Thursday night, making 70 strangers some of his closest confidants. He drew a standing ovation. Recipient of Campus Activities Magazine 2011 College Speaker and Diversity Artist...
- Posted February 1, 2012