- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "Tour de France"
Wheels of Destiny
When you win the tennis U.S. Open you receive $1.9 million. When you win the golf U.S. Open, you win $1.44 million. When you win the Tour de France you receive nothing. This doesn’t stop or slow...
- Posted September 5, 2012