- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "tornado"
Sleeping Giant remains closed for start of semester
The fall semester is underway, but a staple of Quinnipiac culture is missing. The 32 miles of the Sleeping Giant park and trails are indefinitely closed, as well as surrounding areas near local businesses. On Tuesday, May...
- Posted August 28, 2018
Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
On Tuesday, May 15, a tornado struck down in Hamden leaving significant damage to the area including Sleeping Giant State Park, which has been declared closed until further notice. Classified as an EF1 with maximum winds of...
- Posted May 27, 2018
News outside the Quinnipiac campus
Tornadoes tear Midwest Six people are dead and at least a few dozen are injured after powerful tornadoes wiped towns throughout the midwest on Sunday, according to CNN. More than 53 million people were at high-risk of...
- Posted November 19, 2013