- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "tofu"
Gone Vegan: Halfway There
For those who didn’t read my first article, here’s a quick brief: I’m spending the month of October as a vegan, trying not to eat any animal byproducts for 31 days: no milk, no cheese, no meat....
- Posted October 17, 2012
Before I begin, allow me to mention that I wrote this while eating my last slice of pizza until November. One day last summer, I took out the notebook that rarely leaves my side and started writing...
- Posted October 2, 2012