- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
All posts tagged "tofu"
Gone Vegan: Halfway There
For those who didn’t read my first article, here’s a quick brief: I’m spending the month of October as a vegan, trying not to eat any animal byproducts for 31 days: no milk, no cheese, no meat....
- Posted October 17, 2012
Before I begin, allow me to mention that I wrote this while eating my last slice of pizza until November. One day last summer, I took out the notebook that rarely leaves my side and started writing...
- Posted October 2, 2012