- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "Tobacco"
Quinnipiac’s Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses will be going tobacco-free as of Jan. 1, 2019. The new policy prohibits the use of all tobacco products including but not limited to cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, hookah smoke products,...
- Posted November 15, 2018
Why main campus should be tobacco-free
Over a thousand college campuses in the country are tobacco-free, according to a study done in 2016 by tobaccofreecampus.org, but surprisingly, Mount Carmel campus is not on that list. North Haven, one of the three Quinnipiac campuses,...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Smoking snubbed at North Haven, staying at Mount Carmel, York Hill
Although the university banned smoking cigarettes on the North Haven Campus last summer, there are no plans to implement a similar rule on the Mount Carmel and York Hill campuses, according to Associate Vice President for Public...
- Posted February 27, 2013