- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "tke"
Judge denies former TKE member’s injunction
Judge Jack Fischer denied sophomore John Demoulas’ temporary injunction to return to Quinnipiac for the remainder of the spring semester. Demoulas is one of the former Tau Kappa Epsilon members suspended for the hazing allegations that got...
- Posted March 7, 2015
The vomit verdict
The injunction hearing for sophomore and former Tau Kappa Epsilon member John Demoulas has been completed. But the judge’s decision is still pending at the time of publication, according to Demoulas’ lawyer. If the judge rules in...
- Posted February 25, 2015
Former TKE member takes legal action
A sophomore is taking legal action against the university after being suspended for three weeks during the fall semester and the entirety of the spring semester. John Demoulas was formerly a member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon...
- Posted February 4, 2015
Former TKE member suing university for suspension
A former Tau Kappa Epsilon member is suing the university after being suspended last semester on the charges of alleged hazing, according to The Record-Journal of Meriden. Sophomore John Demoulas will appear in court on Monday, according...
- Posted January 30, 2015
The university has shut down its Tau Kappa Epsilon fraternity chapter following hazing allegations, according to administration. “One student, who is a member of TKE, has been expelled and two other fraternity members have been suspended from...
- Posted December 30, 2014