- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "TKE trial"
Judge denies former TKE member’s injunction
Judge Jack Fischer denied sophomore John Demoulas’ temporary injunction to return to Quinnipiac for the remainder of the spring semester. Demoulas is one of the former Tau Kappa Epsilon members suspended for the hazing allegations that got...
- Posted March 7, 2015
The vomit verdict
The injunction hearing for sophomore and former Tau Kappa Epsilon member John Demoulas has been completed. But the judge’s decision is still pending at the time of publication, according to Demoulas’ lawyer. If the judge rules in...
- Posted February 25, 2015