- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Tinker v. Des Moines"
Mary Beth Tinker visits university
Mary Beth Tinker, the lead plaintiff in the 1969 Supreme Court case Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District, will speak to students on Nov. 12 in the Grand Courtroom of School of Law at 1...
- Posted November 5, 2013