- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
All posts tagged "Tinker v. Des Moines"
Mary Beth Tinker visits university
Mary Beth Tinker, the lead plaintiff in the 1969 Supreme Court case Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District, will speak to students on Nov. 12 in the Grand Courtroom of School of Law at 1...
- Posted November 5, 2013