- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Tinker tour"
Tinker Tour comes to campus
Mary Beth Tinker was 13 years old when she made history in the 1969 Supreme Court case Tinker v. Des Moines, and when the idea of young people knowing their rights to “Speak up and stand up...
- Posted November 13, 2013