- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
All posts tagged "tinder"
Move over Tinder, Christian Mingle and eHarmony; there’s a new dating app in town, and it’s causing a stir. Thing is, signing up requires more than just a bio and profile picture– you’ll also need to break...
- Posted October 2, 2018
It’s A Match!
Tinder has been advertising a new addition that accommodates college students in particular. Tinder U is specifically designed for people just like you, who go to school and want to meet people within his or her community....
- Posted September 11, 2018
Old fashion isn’t overrated
Sometimes I feel like I am living in the wrong generation. It could just be that I was raised differently than others or it could just be that society has changed so much. I want to go...
- Posted September 19, 2016
Have your bagel and eat it too
As a young professional, dating is fun but it can also be stressful. You can only go to so many bars and parties to meet new single people. Coffee Meets Bagel makes dating easier for you. Coffee...
- Posted April 29, 2015
Become a serious swiper
Men, have you ever found yourself laying in bed on Sunday night staring at Monday’s homework and wondering if we’re going to have a snow day so you don’t have to do it? To further put off...
- Posted February 10, 2015
Love me Tinder
Tinder App for smartphones seems to be the newest rave on college campuses and the larger community. Anyone can create a profile on the matchmaking device by using their Facebook pictures. People can anonymously “like” people’s profiles,...
- Posted January 30, 2013