- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "the age of love"
University to screen documentary on senior citizens in love
Students can watch a documentary called “The Age of Love” on Thursday, Feb. 5 in Buckman Theater. The documentary features 30 senior citizens from Rochester N.Y. who go speed dating and shows how the elderly are still...
- Posted February 4, 2015