- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
All posts tagged "Taylor Payne"
Women’s volleyball hires three assistant coaches
The Quinnipiac women’s volleyball team announced the signing of three assistant coaches to work with head coach Kris Czaplinski. Lynsey Somers was hired as a paid assistant coach while Lindsay Marone and David Cyr will be volunteer...
- Posted October 3, 2012
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball sweeps Saint Francis (N.Y.)
The Quinnipiac women’s volleyball team picked up their third Northeast Conference win of the season on Sunday, beating St. Francis (N.Y.) in straight sets (27-25, 26-24, and 25-23). The Bobcats trailed the Terriers (1-26, 0-11 NEC) in...
- Posted October 24, 2011
Quinnipiac women’s volleyball wins in front of record crowd
A program-record 1,020 fans stopped by Burt Kahn Court to see Quinnipiac defeat Saint Francis (Pa.) Saturday.
- Posted October 15, 2011
Quinnipiac volleyball swept by Sacred Heart
Quinnipiac volleyball was swept by Sacred Heart University, 3-0, Sunday at the Pitt Center. Sophomore Olivia Grattan led the team with four kills, bringing her total to 101 kills on the season, second on the team.Sacred Heart...
- Posted October 9, 2011
Quinnipiac volleyball earns first conference win
The Quinnipiac women’s volleyball team picked up a 3-2 victory over St. Francis (NY), holding off a Terrier comeback attempt on Saturday in Burt Kahn Court. The win was the Bobcats first in Northeast Conference (NEC) play...
- Posted October 2, 2011
Volleyball falls to Army, 3-1
The Quinnipiac Bobcats women’s volleyball team fell short to Army, 3-1, at Burt Kahn Court on Friday. Army (8-3) took the first two sets of the match but the Bobcats (1-10) fought back and took the third....
- Posted September 17, 2011
Volleyball rallies to earn first win
Kelby Carey saw the ball go up and said to herself “just put the ball down.” Moments later, Taylor Payne pointed at Logan Riker and said, “This is for you.” The first win of the season has...
- Posted September 9, 2011
Sloppy third set costs Bobcats
Team captain Kayla Lawler has one message for the women’s volleyball team following their 3-1 loss against Bryant. Stay focused.
- Posted November 12, 2010