- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "taxes"
Students help community file taxes
Students spent their Saturday assisting members of the surrounding communities with their taxes. The students, who are IRS-certified, helped individuals who make less than $52,000 a year to understand and complete their tax forms. Assistant Professor of...
- Posted February 4, 2014
A taxing question
Quinnipiac University does not pay property taxes, but the town of Hamden wishes it did, according to Hamden Legislative Council President James Pascarella. Pascarella wrote a letter to Connecticut Speaker of the House Brendan Sharkey asking Hartford...
- Posted January 21, 2014