- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "t.a.k.e"
T.A.K.E. takes away doubt regarding female strength
The tennis courts were filled with a sea of women this past Saturday, April 23. At 11 a.m., around 250-300 women came to participate in a T.A.K.E. (The Ali Kemp Educational) Foundation self-defense class. The class was...
- Posted April 26, 2016
T.A.K.E defense training empowers QU women
I’ve always considered myself to be strong, both physically and emotionally. As a child, I held my own in scuffles with my older brother; as a teen, I could beat the boys at arm-wrestling; and in college,...
- Posted December 4, 2012