- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, no longer with university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
All posts tagged "suspension"
Judge denies former TKE member’s injunction
Judge Jack Fischer denied sophomore John Demoulas’ temporary injunction to return to Quinnipiac for the remainder of the spring semester. Demoulas is one of the former Tau Kappa Epsilon members suspended for the hazing allegations that got...
- Posted March 7, 2015
Former TKE member takes legal action
A sophomore is taking legal action against the university after being suspended for three weeks during the fall semester and the entirety of the spring semester. John Demoulas was formerly a member of the Tau Kappa Epsilon...
- Posted February 4, 2015