- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
All posts tagged "Susan G. Komen Foundation"
QuinniPR brings breast cancer awareness to campus
In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, members of QuinniPR, the public relations organization, sold pink hair extensions in the Piazza on Thursday, Oct. 10, to support the Susan G. Komen Foundation and to spread breast...
- Posted October 17, 2013