- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
All posts tagged "student planning"
Student Planning replaces WebAdvisor
When University Registrar Joshua Berry arrived on campus 18 months ago, he immediately saw a place for improvement in his department: WebAdvisor. This student advising and registration tool had been in place for years at Quinnipiac, and...
- Posted March 1, 2016
New app to replace WebAdvisor
The fall 2015 semester will bring new classes, new students and a new WebAdvisor application, according to technology services. The university has utilized WebAdvisor for 12 years, Executive Director of Technology Services Matt Romeo said. However, technology...
- Posted February 11, 2015