- Quinnipiac University suspends men’s lacrosse team
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
All posts tagged "student loans"
You should be concerned about your student loans
It’s time to think about what’s ahead, or you might regret it later. The obvious place to start when you’re thinking about your future is trying to land a job. That’s what you’re going to school for,...
- Posted October 8, 2015
SALT program helps dissolve student loans
Students can learn how to be financially responsible through the online program SALT, according to Dominic Yoia, associate vice president and university director of financial aid. The financial aid office partnered with the American Student Assistance (ASA)...
- Posted February 26, 2014
Drowning in debt
The average undergraduate at Quinnipiac will graduate with $44,000 in student loan debt, according to Dominic Yoia, the university director of financial aid. Of the 6,541 undergraduate students enrolled at the university for the 2013-14 school year,...
- Posted November 13, 2013
To vote or not to vote?
As Nov. 6 inches closer, many students are contemplating whether or not to cast a vote. Although some are eager to cast a ballot in a presidential election for the first time, others are choosing not to...
- Posted October 24, 2012