- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "stomach virus"
Health Center gives tips to avoid stomach virus
The Health Center warned students about the stomach virus last week. The stomach virus is contagious and causes vomiting and diarrhea. The virus is spread through oral contact and through sharing toilets with infected students. To keep...
- Posted February 26, 2014