- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
All posts tagged "Steven Kottage"
Law school registrar faces possible jail time [DOCUMENT]
Mary Ellen Durso, Quinnipiac Law School’s registrar, faces sentencing today in New Haven’s U.S. District Court after allegations of conspiracy, bank fraud, and filing fraudulent tax returns.
- Posted March 9, 2011