- Quinnipiac volleyball staff fired after 9-21 season
- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
All posts tagged "Steven Kottage"
Law school registrar faces possible jail time [DOCUMENT]
Mary Ellen Durso, Quinnipiac Law School’s registrar, faces sentencing today in New Haven’s U.S. District Court after allegations of conspiracy, bank fraud, and filing fraudulent tax returns.
- Posted March 9, 2011