- Murphy’s Law: What the Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey team should be thankful for
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
All posts tagged "steroids"
Senior: Adderall prevalent at Quinnipiac
Xanax is for the anxious, Prozac is for the depressed, steroids are for the hardcore gym-goers and well, Adderall is for the overachievers, or the common college student.
- Posted October 12, 2011