- Quinnipiac men’s basketball drops home opener to Hartford, 68-54
- BREAKING: Finance chair Thomas Coe confronted by anti-child abuse activist, on leave from the university
- An Election Reflection
- Nation to Campus: Subjectivity and the Constitution
- Wasteful ways
- Students struggles at the polls
- So long, Rick Grimes?
- Will Part Time get the recognition they deserve?
- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
All posts tagged "staff"
Clad in plaid
Bobcats not only woke up to a beautiful, sunny Tuesday morning but also a campus plastered in “Quinnipiac Plaid.” The university introduced “Quinnipiac Plaid” as a new tartan design that will serve as a timeless symbol denoting...
- Posted April 12, 2017
Putting the ‘UNIVERSITY’ in Quinnipiac
The once lowercase “university” in the Quinnipiac wordmark, or logo, has been changed to “UNIVERSITY.” In a university statement, Vice President of Brand Strategy and Integrated Communications Keith Rhodes said that after gaining more design knowledge, the...
- Posted February 22, 2017
Faculty, staff fight for spots too
Students aren’t the only members of Quinnipiac with parking issues. Faculty members have been struggling with parking as well. Though there are multiple parking lots designated for both students and staff, many faculty members attribute their difficulty...
- Posted September 12, 2012